In order for us all to manage our daily business affairs efficiently the majority of us use data. From personally identifiable information through to pricing information and client data, even the smallest of businesses processes a lot of data.
Some of this data is, of course, more sensitive than others but it all needs protecting. Protecting that data across the business in increasingly distributed mobile first environments can be a challenge.
How can we secure our data and do the basics really well. Basics like ensuring that data doesn't leave the organisation by mistake; emailed in error, or in spite, or get discovered on a lost USB stick.
How do you protect your data when we all need to use it from wherever we are working today !
- What type of data do you want to protect ?
- Who needs access to it?
- How can you protect your data ?
- How can we automate your data protection policies?
- Are you classifying data and controlling access accordingly?
- What regulations must you comply to?
Whatever the questions the good news is that it is increasingly possible to control data and provide good levels of protection, wherever it is being used. Those solutions are cost effective too and they generate data protection compliance documentation too updating the compliance documents every time a change is made.
Office 365 and Microsoft 365 provide tools that protect your data wherever it is or goes.
- Built-in features help protect sensitive data
- mitigate the risk of your data getting into the wrong hands
- encryption and rights-protection helps prevent inappropriate sharing of sensitive data
- cloud based control with automated recommendations
Before Office 365 and Microsoft 365 businesses had to invest heavily across an array of data protection technologies. Now businesses get a full suite of data protection tools for an affordable monthly fee.
Talk to Metro about how we can help you protect your data wherever the data is or wherever the team is working and prove compliance too.
Metro Communications Ltd
160 City Road
0203 906 1400