Providing high quality expert support remotely is a challenge many manufacturers have faced since the Covid19 outbreak began. To help manufacturers fully benefit from remote working, Metro is offering remote working solutions specifically developed for the manufacturing industry.
Metro's first line support solutions gives equipment manufacturer's field service professionals the tools they need to deliver a highly responsive service to customers remotely. A service that cuts the mean time to repair, increases up-time, slashes the time and cost of service delivery and increases customer satisfaction.
- Remotely connect to your machines and equipment in the field
- Identify machinery & equipment using QR codes or Bluetooth Beacons
- Full HD video and audio calls including many-to-many communication
- Augmented reality annotations and whiteboard functionality on top of a "frozen stream"
- Full hardware control of camera, microphone and flashlight
- Easy for your customers to contact the right experts for the right support
- Provide appropriate documents and step-by-step guidance at the scene of action
- Provide customers with powerful self service tools with "human help" if they need it
- Generate better quality documentation
- Increase quality and eliminate spare part ordering errors
- Invite external users like suppliers and customers to participate in a service or maintenance case
- Export cases as a PDF or connect with existing applications
With Metro you get everything you need. One fully integrated, first-line worker productivity suite with all of the functionality and enabling services you need to get you up and running and stay in service too.
- Remote expert with powerful annotation support
- Digital workflows for inspections, audits, guided learning, guided assembly and guided diagnosis too
- Augmented Reality overlaying virtual content onto the real world to help fault finding and locate component parts
- QR and bar codes to speed processes, access to information plus people and to make logistics tasks more efficient.
Metro's services are competitive and we can get you in service within 24 hours of receiving your order with a selection of deployment options to suit your business and align your costs to your business returns.
- Cloud + On-premises
- 100% on-premises
Metro is exceptionally well placed to help your business consolidate remote working and build on this to deliver new competitive advantages and service revenues for your business. Please contact Metro to arrange a free consultation for your business and to discuss a free no obligation trial.
Metro Communications Ltd
128 City Road
0203 906 1400