With instant messaging, video conferencing, file-sharing and dedicated, streamlined teams and channels, Microsoft Teams is the most popular collaboration tool worldwide with an estimated 13,000,000 users using the Teams each day (Q3/2019). It’s a great tool for bringing the right people and the right information together helping everyone, office-based and remote employees, to get work done.
So what if we can get Teams to do more, much more ? That’s what Metro Teams is all about.
Metro Communications, a Microsoft Silver Partner, takes Microsoft Teams and adds more to Teams making it the best Unified Communications Solution on the market for businesses. So powerful and easy to use that Metro Teams doesn’t just replace your Telephone system, we replace your Unified Communications system and Call Centre too.
The first thing we do is we connect Teams to the global telecommunications network enabling you to make and receive business phone calls directly from Teams. More good news is there’s no need to download a dedicated Unified Communications app because the app is Teams ! You’re already using it !
Then we take Microsoft Teams great Unified Communications functionality and push it further – a lot further – by adding loads of great functionality that adds real value to your business. Functionality including call reporting, contact centre and PCI & MiFID 2 compliant call recording services. And your users ? well all they do is carry on using Teams…we do the rest.
- Direct routing fully integrated within teams
- Local phone numbers in the UK and Internationally
- Keep your business number
- Cost competitive compared to Microsoft’s calling plans
- Encrypted call recording PCI and MiFID2 compliant
- Teams based contact centre
- No need to download extra software or add more apps
- Replace your business telephone systems
- Replace your out of date unified communications system
- Integration with Office 365 drives business productivity
Metro Teams starts where Unified Communications left off heralding in an era of superior communications and enhanced productivity.