Microsoft 365 Business Voice is powerful business phone system for small and medium organizations (under 300 users) with functionality that goes way beyond what most phone systems can deliver. Because Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a part of Microsoft Teams then you can turn any PC, Mac, or mobile device, into a phone that can using your business phone number.
To use Microsoft 365 Business Voice you will need an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 subscription. We'll help you chose the right packages for your business :
- Office 365 Business Essentials or Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 E1, E3 or F1
- Microsoft 365 A1, A3 or E3
- Microsoft 365 Business
There's lots of great features in Microsoft 365 Business Voice. And when you subscribe to Microsoft 365 Business Voice with a calling plan you get the following:
Local numbers, VoIP calling, Auto attendants, Call queue, Caller ID, Call routing, Emergency calling, Emergency calling with dynamic location, Voice Mail, Call park, Call forwarding, Call delegation (share a phone line with a delegate), Music on Hold, Call block, Auto attendant Extension Dialing, Auto attendant/call queue transfer to shared voicemail, Multilingual Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Calling policy, Domestic Calling Plan, Toll-free dialing*, International Calling Plan*, Audio Conferencing.
Please note the call recording in Microsoft's offering is not MiFID2 or PCIDSS compliant. Also Microsoft 365 Business Voice does not offer Contact Centre functionality. If you need either or both of these services then Metro Teams is the solution for you. Metro Teams is based on Microsoft Business Voice and Microsoft Teams and adds MiFID2 and PCIDSS compliant voice recording plus a Teams based Contact Centre solution.
* Toll-free dialing and the International Calling Plan are available at additional cost using Communications Credits. To learn more, see toll-free dialing and international calling rates.
Metro is one of the few Microsoft Partners with considerable telecommunications knowledge, skills and abilities. We can set your Microsoft 365 Business Voice up for you and provide support to you.
- help you select the packages that best fit your business needs
- set Microsoft 365 Business Voice up for you
- administer Microsoft 365 Business Voice for you
- manage more challenging matters such as porting your existing business phone number
- should you ever need to add contact centre and/or MiFID2 / PCIDSS compliant call recording then we can manage that migration very smoothly
- you pay Microsoft's advertised prices for Microsoft 365 Business Voice
- you get the confidence of working with a Microsoft Silver partner
- and we can assist you with all of your Microsoft solutions
Contact Metro about your Microsoft 365 Business Voice. From setting it up through to helping you when you need help. It pays to work with a Microsoft Partner who knows telecommunications.
Metro Communications Ltd
160 City Road
0203 906 1400