Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Dynamics 365 for field service is a great tool to help your business become more efficient, more effective and deliver a better service to your customers
Service businesses fully understand the need to adapt to keep pace with rising customer demands. But how to get better? To become more productive. To reduce time to fix, and cost per case? As for tomorrow, what could your future workforce and business operation will look like?
Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming many businesses today and highly likely to play a role in your business in some way in the future if not already. Certainly the way your Field Service is delivered.
Whilst future planning is important doing the basics brilliantly today is a key priority.
You'll know well enough that pressures continue to mount on field service businesses.
- Customer expectations continue to rise
- Workflows can be a challenge
- There's more focus on delivery performance and service metrics
- Rising costs and increased competition are adding pressure
Customers today expect more. They will decide how to contact your business and they demand speed: instant responses, quick repairs, replacement parts booked immediately for rapid delivery. For things to be managed efficiently and with a "personal touch" too.
To deliver all this and more, you need a customer service excellence culture, and people supported by brilliant tools.
Welcome to Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service gives you everything you need to create a competitive advantage.
- Optimized Scheduling - automate appointments and dispatch the right resources.
- Connected Devices - Reduce costs by remotely connecting to equipment to detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely or before faults even happen!
- Inventory Management - Real-time accurate inventory data helps track stock, reduces write-offs and forecast better saving time and money.
- Productivity - Enhance performance. Give field staff the data, customer insights and guidance they need.
- Service Agreements - improve delivery and business by better managing service contracts.
- Engage customers - Give customers a fully detailed view of their cases. Live map and photo of field staff en-route to their cases plus updates via a customer portal.
Talk to Metro about how Dynamics 365 for Field Service from Microsoft will help drive your business forwards.
Metro Communications Ltd
160 City Road
0203 906 1400